Monday, May 10, 2010

A Few Changes, or The First blog of the year.

Well, it's pretty much been a year with no blogs. I apologize. I really do like blogging short stories/Fake news/A serious blog every now and then, but there's just one problem. I can't just do that. So, to keep my attention and yours, I'm making a few changes. Here they are:


  • I'll be adding pictures and logos I design on the computer. You'll probably like them. If not, they're still probably going on this blog.
  • Less short stories/Fake news, but no more serious blogs. The internet is not my favorite place to debate, much less on a blog like this.. I might start a serious blog at a later time for stuff like that.
  • I'll try and do more "Tales from the Oven" but no promises. (I have two "tales" potentially in the works.)
  • Music reviews? Maybe. If anyone responds.
  • And Finally, FIFA World Cup 2010 Complaints. I'm going to have them, so why not blog them so you can agree with me?*
If you have any ideas, let me know and I'll think about it.


*I might have no complaints. Keyword might. The USMNT has to win it for that to happen.

2 comments:

George Tarkin(Civvie number 3) said...

No moar music reviews. maybe some vidieo game reviews instead.

Jordan said...

"And Finally, FIFA World Cup 2010 Complaints. I'm going to have them, so why not blog them so you can agree with me?*"

After today's Slovenia match, I fully expect an upcoming post.