Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Investigation of Giraffes

It was an average night for me tonight. A good dinner, computer whirring and making a funny sound.. but I had plenty of stuff on my mind- Stuff I had to tell. And that stuff isn't about my life, school, or anything like that. No, It's about giraffes. It's been bothering me since I thought up this whole idea five seconds ago, so I figured I'd blog about it. Here it goes.

Giraffes are mysterious creatures. Very mysterious creatures. Some eat trees. Some go to cartoon schools. And some happen to own a really big toy store chain across the United States. But what's most mysterious about giraffes are their name, and their ginormous necks. Now I realize my statement might offend any mutant giraffes that somehow have access to the internet and my blogs, but I think they're used to it anyways..er, if I do, I'm sorry. Anyways, the first thing I'm going to look at is their name. Giraffe. It breaks into two parts: 'gir' from the word giro meaning spinny thing, and 'affe' which comes from the word waffle. So this tells us several things. The first being that the person who discovered them was hungry, the second is that the person liked spinny things, and the third is that the person like waffles, or all three of those things.
One last thing that it tells us is, the giraffe was indeed, poorly named.

Now, as for their huge necks, that is still an unsolved mystery that I am researching. I do have one surprising lead that I am inclined to believe. The lead suggests that giraffes are in fact part animal, part missle silo. I have one picture proving that this surprising theory could be true. Here it is.



So there you have it. I've presented all my research results and it's up to you to decide if what I'm saying is amazingly true, or just a bunch of bullcarp(different from the bull carp, see here). Anysupercoolways, I'm done with my investigation of giraffes, the rest is up to you.

Sources: My own thoughts. No real stuff. Wait, I had help from The big W!!!!!!

No comments: